1. Eligibility: The prize drawing is open to legal residents of the United States, age 18 years of age and older, who live or work in the following Florida counties: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus. Employees, clients, contractors, directors and officers of RSG, employees of the State of Florida, and their immediate family members and people living in the same household as aforementioned individuals with them are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
RSG conducts surveys and does not sell merchandise to consumers. RSG has developed criteria for who may properly complete its surveys. Those people selected to complete a survey are selected based on the needs of the research project. Not all surveys qualify for entry in a prize drawing. The survey will specify whether its completion will enter the respondent into the prize drawing. Selection to participate in a survey is in no way influenced by the prize drawing.
2. Prize Drawing Period. The Fall 2018 and Spring 2019 prize drawing periods are now complete, and winners have been notified. The Long Distance Survey prize drawing period will begin on September 22, 2019, and end on June 22, 2020.
3. Entering the Prize Drawing: Upon completion of a monthly online survey, respondents will automatically be entered into that month's prize drawing, regardless if they took any long-distance trips.
During the prize drawing period, an entry may be made by hand printing or typing the full name, complete home address, day and evening phone numbers, email address (if any), and age (including year of birth) on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and send it by United States mail in a sealed envelope no larger than 9&1/2" by 4&1/4" (a #10 envelope) with correct postage to Resource Systems Group, Attn: Tampa Bay Regional Travel Surveys, 55 Railroad Row, White River Junction, VT 05001. No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER ADULT HOUSEHOLD MEMBER PER SURVEY COMPLETED.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value and Odds.
The prize is a Visa gift card with a retail value of approximately $50, to be delivered to the winner of the prize drawing. Additional prizes may also be offered for specific events or distribution lists, in which case the additional prizes will be clearly stated in the invitation materials. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of prize is permitted. If a prize cannot be awarded for any reason, RSG reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, other than the initial shipping or delivery of the prize to the winner, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize will be delivered after the identity and address of the winner has been confirmed. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD. Odds of winning are approximately 1 in 600. Winners will be notified by email, as provided by entrant. RSG will make reasonable efforts to contact prize winners but assumes no liability for failure to reach a prize winner. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. General Rules. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winners may be asked to sign a Liability and Publicity Release within ten (10) days of notification of winning or the prize will be forfeited. Failure to return required documents within the specified time period may result in disqualification as may the return of any prize as undeliverable.
By entering the prize drawing, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless RSG from any and all liability or damage association with the prize drawing and from any and all liability or damages associated with acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize received in the prize drawing. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
In the unlikely event RSG suspects the surveys or prize entry mechanism or both have been tampered with, the drawings will be discontinued until the integrity of the process is restored. If possible, RSG will place a notice on the survey website regarding any suspension and resumption of prize drawings.
The surveys and resulting entries into the prize drawing are the property of RSG.
7. Winners' List: The initials and city/town of the winners will be listed on the survey website, https://tampabaysurveys.com, for 1 month.
8. If you would like to be taken off the mailing list for this survey, please contact the sponsor, at the address listed below.
9. Sponsor: Resource Systems Group, 55 Railroad Row # 101, White River Junction, VT 05001.